Original topic:

Finally i got my Level Slim Samsung Speaker gift

(Topic created on: 06-03-2017 08:57 AM)
sentone
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I'll share my story regarding the Bluetooth speaker giveaway from Samsung.

after buying my Galaxy s8 her ein Canada, I was told that I could redeem a Level Slim Bluetooth Speaker for FREE. however, I was never able to log in into the Canadian Samsung Account, because apparently only Canadian created emails works with it.

So the clock was ticking for me to solve this issue and redeem the precious device. after 22 days I solved the problem my self, even after contacting Samsung 7 times on 3 different numbers and countless chat windows.

After being able to login into the Canadian website, I registered the phone and attached the receipt, which In turn I received an email stating that my request was waiting for approval (checking the purchase receipt). after 3 days I got a confirmation, one more day for the UPS email and 24 hours for the delivery.

But I gotta say, it was totally worth it waiting for it. The device is amazing, well built, solid.cd306774-e78d-403e-abf7-f889f7c859a1.jpg
0 Likes
10 Comments
hb1
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I'm glad for you. I waited 7 days for the offer redeem request to get approved. I'm still waiting for the UPS notification email.
0 Likes
sentone
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I was quite surprised that the UPS delivered within 24 hours of being posted... maybe because I live in Toronto and the Samsung warehouse is close.
0 Likes
IvanYuo
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It was also a 24 hours of delivery for me in Waterloo:)
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Amazing, enjoy your speaker. Is there an app for it?
0 Likes
sentone
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
no, it seems to be well allign with other Samsung devices though, no need for app.
0 Likes
hb1
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
To anyone who has luckily received the speaker, how long did you have to wait for the UPS notification email?
0 Likes
sentone
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
after Samsung confirmed my approval it took one day for the UPS notification and I received the speaker 24 hours after that.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
hmm make sense that's still cool!!
0 Likes
awatmom
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
how long is the waiting period I registed mine with the proof of purchased and I didnt get the free gift
0 Likes