Original topic:

Fonts/letter size

(Topic created on: 05-15-2019 07:32 AM)
piman
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S

Hey all,

Just wandering when we'll be having more free fonts (2 isn't enough), having helvetica neue would be great. Is there a way we could increase letters size on the samsung keyboard? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
No I'm not choosing a theme first - Theme Galaxy is an app from the Play Store that allows me to install custom Fonts & is completely independent of SwiftKey keyboard - v - This is where you can change the size of the SwiftKey keyboard 🕊

View solution in context

5 Comments
Galaxy S
I'm using Theme Galaxy to install Fonts that I like (you can download many for free - Maybe not from the Galaxy Store though).
I'm using SwiftKey Keyboard (first screen shot) & there are options to resize the keyboard to what you prefer - You can Check in Settings - Display for additional options for Zoom etc - But I don't believe you can resize only the letters on the Samsung Keyboard 🐧
0 Likes
piman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

i am also using swiftkey as it is faster. but for the fonts i don't understand. you choose a theme first?  

Solution
Galaxy S
No I'm not choosing a theme first - Theme Galaxy is an app from the Play Store that allows me to install custom Fonts & is completely independent of SwiftKey keyboard - v - This is where you can change the size of the SwiftKey keyboard 🕊
piman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

i like your font. what's the name...lol

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Thanks - It's Bahaus font 🙂