Original topic:

Free Google Home Mini (Spotify Premium) (More info again)

(Topic created on: 04-12-2019 05:01 PM)
Geico
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
I just wanted to let everyone know that there is stock for the black Google home mini on the google store. I ordered mine. You need a Google account to order it. You need to wait one day if you redeem it, they just need to confirm you are paying premium and nothing else. It goes until May 31st and you need to redeem the offer before May 9th. It's completely free, with free shipping and two colors. You can pick the expedite shipping if you would like. You need to be on a premium spotify account. You could do a one time purchase of $10 and then cancel, once you get the Google Home Mini. I heard people are doing that. Have fun and get that Google Home Mini, while you still can.

I ordered it, which I am excited about. Nice offer to be honest.
0 Likes
19 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
yup, I got mine shipped and then cancelled, cost me 9.99 for the one month.
I signed up for premium, and redeemed the same day and after two days I got the shipping info for the mini and after that I cancelled the spotify account. :)
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
You think I should wait until its shipped to cancel the subscription? Or wait till I get it?
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I don't think it actually matters, I waited till I got the shipping email from Google, but as long as the order was put though you should be good
Galaxy S
I've had Spotify Premium for a few years & for me it's worth it - But I'm wondering if people who ordered & then cancelled their Premium account are going to end up getting charged with the Google account info that they provided??
snooksnake
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
thanks just ordered mine ,and received confirm ation ordered charcoal only one that just became available ,tried all day and finally got through.
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
That's good. I haven't gotten it shipped though. Waiting for it to ship to cancel my account.
0 Likes
vchat12
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I also bought a premium subscription. But, I am getting this message "We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment". Anyone knows, why?
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I also had that come up, you need to wait either till Monday or tomorrow. They need to confirm that you have a premium account. That's exactly what happened to me.
0 Likes
CanuckMark
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Done
0 Likes