Original topic:

Galaxy Fold 2 - First look!

(Topic created on: 02-17-2020 02:33 PM)
ZMAHD
Options
Galaxy S

With the release of the S20s and the Galaxy Z Flip, we already have the Galaxy Fold 2!

So from leaker Max Weinbach, Galaxy Fold two will have a "front cover is infinity V display. The main is either a hole punch or an under-display camera. New form of SPen. S20+ camera setup. Ceramic and stainless steel. Will come in Blue, Silver, Gold, Pink, Black."

https://twitter.com/MaxWinebach/status/1229398564830416896?s=20

Thanks to Ben Geskin, we have a first look at what this could look like!Fold2.jpgFold2.2.jpg

Now when they mentioned the Fold 2 was coming in Gold, I really wanted to see it, especially with this gorgeous new designFold2.3.jpg

I also wanted to see how the S20 Ultra Camera would look, so here is that render! (Note - this is not covered in the leaks and is just visualization of what I created)Fold2.4.jpg

Can't wait to see this new Fold! I think the S-Pen with the foldable main display is going to be a killer for artists!

9 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Why Infinity-V? Why?????
Galaxy S
I have no idea, but it doesn't look too bad for the front display.
0 Likes
perfectg
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
not bad
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
The Spen is a nice touch but me thinks it won't have a holder like the note. hope I am wrong.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
looks very expensive 😂
Galaxy S
very expensive.. huhu.
0 Likes
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Looks like an interesting concept. Nice touch with the S-Pen and Front display.
KevinTaylor
Options
Galaxy S

Hi  ZMAHD,
I am afraid we don't have information on future products. If you visit samsung.com/ca/support and search our "News" section, you can find information about upcoming product launches. Please refer below link for news section.

https://news.samsung.com/ca/

Cheers,

Kevintaylor

Galaxy S
I'm aware, the renders and information above are based on leaks; we presume this is what's expected next and I wanted to share this with the community as it gets the conversation going 😊
0 Likes