Original topic:

Galaxy Fold is not coming to Canada 😡

(Topic created on: 09-05-2019 05:44 PM)
ZMAHD
★
Options
Galaxy S
According to a statement made to CTV News, Samsung has confirmed that there are no plans to bring the Fold in Canada.

Personally, Not a huge fan of this news. Sure, this device is generation 1 and is extremely expensive (close to $3K CAD) however, people would love to try out the Folding display and I just don't think it's fair for us Canadian consumers and enthusiasts.

Article:
14 Comments
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Thank goodness , really , keep your money ... No need for it to come here
Padraig
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes, I 'm enjoying my Note 10+
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Agree, I love my Note10+
0 Likes
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Who need Such kind of mobile ??? 🤔👎
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Although this is not something I would personally use, I am sure there would still be a great market for it...

its too bad it wont be coming to Canada though :(

Galaxy S
I agree with this news from CTV. I am happy with my S8, have it totally customized to the way I like and use it. Paying close to or over $3000 for a phone is totally outrageous. As cartoon character Charlie Brown would say "Good Grief".
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Or as Richard Watterson would have said "3000$?! Who do they think I am, employed?"
0 Likes
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
so useless👎
0 Likes
Mike1965
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I am very disappointed that the fold is not coming to Canada... I put off updating to a note 10plus... So I lost the free ear buds that were suppose to come with the 10.... I am really thinking of going to a different phone (apple) I have been with samsung for years tv stove and lots of other product. I hope this is just a rumor and I will wait a bit long then pull the trigger on a new phone maybe an Apple?
0 Likes