Original topic:

Galaxy S10+ Battery drain

(Topic created on: 04-16-2019 02:46 PM)
EmersonHaensel
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
I've noticed a very drastic battery drain on my new S10+ since the last week. I'm not using my phone heavily or something. I'm just using it normal. I usually got 7 to 7½ screen on time, but now I only get 4 to 4½. Does anyone have an idea how to fix that problem?
0 Likes
4 Comments
Galaxy S
Is this since the the OTA earlier this week? I have heard that the March Security Patch is resulting in higher battery drain...
As for a "fix" - You can always try Booting into Recovery and Wipe Cache.... see if that helps 🐧
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Thanks for the advice, I'll wipe my cache and see if it helps, but it started at the beginning of last week. Hmm...
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Well - If the issue started before the OTA - Then I would suspect any new apps that you might have installed - You can see how much battery is being used in several different ways - Obviously the built-in battery monitor - as well as apps like GSam Battery Monitor Pro (requires adb commands) & Better Battery Stats - aka BBS which also requires adb - These two apps from the Play Store can provide more detailed information about your device's battery usage 🐧
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Ok, thank you very much :)🐧
0 Likes