Original topic:

Galaxy S10 Plus - First Issues

(Topic created on: 03-18-2019 08:11 AM)
Ben87
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Just got my new Galaxy S10 Plus and Im facing 2 issues: 

1- when i want to transfer apps from my internal storage to my external storage (SD Card), im getting an error message saying that i dont have enough space to proceed which is impossible.. (100GB free on SD and 100GB on Internal)

2- the ultrasonic fingerprint scan needs to be more flexible and fast in order to be effective. Need to try multiple times to unlock

Ben
0 Likes
6 Comments
Galaxy S
With respect to your first concern - You're aware that most apps do not run properly if you move them to the external sd card & with 100 Gig of free space on the internal storage - Why would you even want to?
I've heard similar reports regarding the FP scanner... Hopefully a software update will resolve the issue?
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I also have a S10+ and I am not having any issues transferring files as you mentioned.. Also the finger print scanner is adaptive it will learn your way just takes time....
0 Likes
Galaxy S
He's talking about moving applications - Not files " when i want to transfer apps from my internal storage to my external storage..." I don't know if he meant to say files - But as I said most apps do not work properly if they are moved to the external sd card..
As for the ultrasonic FP - There's this 🐧

https://www.sammobile.com/2019/03/14/galaxy-s10-fingerprint-sensor-issues-future-updates/
0 Likes
inspgadget
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I can't help with issue number one but I do have an idea for issue number two. Try turning on touch sensitivity under display settings and see if that helps.
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I have learned a trick to get the fingerprint sensor to work on the S10. Kind of a pain but seems to work.
Lick your finger and then rub on your clothes to take excess moisture off and then use the sensor. Works for me when fingerprint not recognized
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I can also comment that first my fingerprint scanner was a hassle and took a few tries but now it's usual on the first or second try so it is "learning"
0 Likes