Original topic:

Galaxy S10+ Software Update (April) - Canada

(Topic created on: 04-11-2019 02:40 PM)
Ben87
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
When will the April update hit Canada for Galaxy S10 / S10+ users? I've been reading about it for weeks where in other countries they already have it.. plus Samsung just released the fingerprint sensor update to improve its performance... might take a while to get here too....
0 Likes
11 Comments
Galaxy S
I believe that it WAS originally scheduled for today the 11th of April - But according to Rogers OS update Schedule it is now showing as "Delayed".... I know some friends in the US who HAVE received the OTA & are NOT reporting any issues... So wait & see 🐧
Ben87
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks!! also cant wait for the fingerprint update (which is seperate for what i understand)
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
likely late this month or early may.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
The update to the Finger Print scanner is included in the next OTA - According to my Friends in the US who HAVE received the OTA - they have noticed a significant improvement in it's function 👍🐧

Below is a screenshot of the OTA they have received.
Ben87
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Cool!
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Did the version number for the fingerprint reader change for them? It should be 2.0.8.4
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
yes I'm excited for the next upgrade, I haven't had many issues with the fingerprint scanner but any improvements are always welcomed in my books lol
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S

Telus shows an update on Monday but doesn't specify what it is but is likely the March one since we don't have it yet so April one likely won't be for a while yet.

I am having 0 problems with my S10 other than the fingerprint reader is pretty Moody and it doesn't want to stay unlocked at home for me but I have a metal roof so might screw up the GPS reading.

0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
i really think the metal does cause problems because my S7 had the same problem
0 Likes