Highlighted
Beginner Level 4
Does anyone know if there's an option in split screen mode that allows you to switch the places of the apps with each other?? Like if i had facebook open in the top half and youtube in the bottom half, but i wanted to switch their positions to make it easier for typing/watching.
I know that feature was on my s8 where the switch option was in the middle allng the split screen line, but i can't seem to find if that option is anywhere 😔😔
12 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 6
the option should still be there you just press on the split line etched spot and the swap button should appear right there
Highlighted
Beginner Level 4
i tried that but no options come up. this is what happens when i just hold the split line. and if i just press it the line doesnt even react. only reacts when i hold it 😓
Highlighted
Active Level 8
As @MystTake mentioned, when you press and hold the line, you should get this :

Make sure you press and hold in the middle of the line.

Highlighted
Expert Level 2
Haha you beat me to it 🤙👍
Nice 1 @GG2 ✌️
Highlighted
Active Level 10
Everyone is forgetting to mention why OP can't see it, you need to download Goodlock and then download Multistar. Also, simply tapping on the handle is enough (no need to longpress on it).
Highlighted
Expert Level 2
Nice 1, it might actually help having the right stuff installed 1st 👍
Whatcha mean by simply tap on the handle? Im pressing that button then the swap button? There's an easier way?
Highlighted
Active Level 10
You're doing it the right way. I'm just saying that you don't have to hold on the handle to get the menu to pop up.

You can also do a double tap on the handle to quickly swap the position of the two apps 😛
Highlighted
Active Level 8
Thanks @Yoshisaur9. I don't use split screen often and completely forgot to mention what you pointed out.
Highlighted
Beginner Level 4
@Yoshisaur9 thank you so much! yes everyone is forgetting to mention i needed to have those installed in order to work, so it made me feel like im dumb or something 💀 and now i just followed your instructions and downloaded them and the options are there now and working. thanks again!