Original topic:

Galaxy S11 + ? French and English

(Topic created on: 12-21-2019 04:35 PM)
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
êtes vous exité par toutes les rumeurs de technologie du futur Galaxy s11 + incluant son zoom 5x et sa caméra 108 mpx ?

are you excited by all the rumors of technology of the future Galaxy s11 + including its 5x zoom and its 108 mpx camera?
7 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I am, but this time I think I'm going to wait for the Note 11+
I've never had a note but with the S Pen, I definitely want to try it
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Joce1 Parmi les rumeurs, il semblerait que Samsung aurait décidé de fusionner les Galaxy S et les Galaxy Note pour créer un nouvel appareil appelé Samsung One qui permettrait d'inclure le S-Pen dans la version la plus chère du nouveau S 11 +. Étant un fan de la photo, j'avoue que malgré que mon Note 10+ soit neuf, je me laisserais peut-être tenté par le nouveau S 11 seulement pour le côté photographique MAIS j'attendrais de voir s'il fait ses preuves cmme le Note 10+ l'a fait avant de l'acheter et de remplacer mon Note 10+...

Among the rumors, it seems that Samsung has decided to merge the Galaxy S and Galaxy Note to create a new device called Samsung One that would include the S-Pen in the most expensive version of the new S 11 +. Being a fan of the photo, I admit that although my Note 10+ is new, I might be tempted by the new S 11 only for the photographic side BUT I would wait to see if it proves itself the Note 10+ did it before buying it and replacing my Note 10 + ...
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Oui moi aussi Cassidy, je vais attendre les test photographique avant d'acheter. La batterie 5000 mah serait aussi le bienvenu 👍
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Those rumors are fàke
0 Likes
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
It's not **bleep**. Remember this conversation in Febuary 🤞😉

https://www.phonandroid.com/samsung-galaxy-s11-s11e-s11-plus-zoom-optique.html
0 Likes
CHMultimedia