Original topic:

Galaxy Themes

(Topic created on: 11-21-2019 06:08 AM)
mindl
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
If you're merging, do it. Until then is it too much to ask that i don't twilight zone into themes while in the store? I don't get teleported to the store while in themes.

And would you PLEASE stop doing that amateur screen bump when entering themes. You got us the first time. At least make it a 5 times and done event.
What you've avhieved by doing this utterly stupid trick is force the user to open the app, and wait. Stop it. If you're that desperate to earn maybe look at what YOU'RE doing wrong. 

Thanks and have a ONE UI day!
4 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
lol... someone isn't having a good day
Galaxy S
Well - Yeah Samsung doesn't miss any opportunity to inundate us with Ads! Might make some sense in the Galaxy Store - But Samsung Health is also trying to peddle their wares - Samsung might want to limit the invasive pop ups for their apps - When Google is more subtle - That SHOULD say something 🐧
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I'm ok. I like to pick on Samsung. I love their phones. They have a unique style that sets them apart from other Android devices. I'd use an iphone... *seriously consider* if Samsung suddenly went "pure Android" with cheap design quality and apps that in this day and age won't run slower if it contains more than 16 colours. And one can argue that Samsung is what Android is and the rest are unaware that they are supposed to actually finish building an incomplete OS. There's 2 betas. Google and Samsung. Google will give its users last year's Samsung innovations and we get the version that is an upgraded product while all other phones just spit out clones of a 6 month old system. I was using an Xperia Xa2 and if you don't use headphones often then it's absolutely pointless using it. When was the last time LG stunned the tech world with their product? Oneplus phones on paper should be forcing Samsung into bankruptcy but to the average consumer it is as enjoyable as eating spaghetti and ONLY spaghetti.
They are awesome for longevity and root junkies... they're fun for about a week and after my 10th custom ROM of lineage and other decent ROMS that are better than OEM.... they still have that unpolished look and require over customization features (literally inducing failure) to be usable. I like features, but they cannot mask design quality. Simply put, Android on any other phone bores me.

So... i like to point out the flaws that i see. Why? I want the best to be a little better and i'm goofy. But i can look at this display and never feel like it's not finished or boring at all.
300kc
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
this is a very interesting take on Samsungs approach to android.... kind of a glass half full perspective
0 Likes