Original topic:

Going Crazy

(Topic created on: 09-14-2019 10:30 AM)
Grayson420
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I've had my galaxy s10 for a bit now and stuff was sending fine. Now the past week my photos are all sending grainy and today it's also started to send duplicates.. wanting to throw the phone and say **bleep** andriod. Need to switch back to iPhone ASAP! 
0 Likes
7 Comments
Galaxy S
If you're saving your pictures to the external sd card - Then it's likely that the external sd card is corrupt... 🐧 🍏 lol 😂
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
ya that can be frustrating. the issue can be a simple fix as well. that being said some times over the past few years the thought of switching back to iphone has crossed my mind a number of times..... but I know in reality I would miss my android phone far to much within a few days at most corks and all. I feel that my samsung devices are the best bang for your buck. even though I don't agree with some of the decisions made over the years. I feel for price point they are a better value.
Grayson420
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
yes got very frustrating as I need to send photos to clients, which I send through text and then they're getting **bleep** grainy photos
. I finally got it to work after a bunch of crap but my god... never have I wanted to toss a phone that bad. I do love you have lots of freedom with the andriod, but I hate that it has **bleep** up a lot more than my iPhone did.
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes! uknow what pisses me off? every iPhone I had was solid!! Rarely restart, never clear cache and all this crazy shh, no inadvertently installed apps that give pop ups to the point where 1 could pull their hair out!!!
And with this android it kinda seems like constant management omg, program this shh right ffs, bootloaders, updates, cmon🤦♂️ guess it's kinda google alot too thought 🙈🙉🙊
But I like my Note 9 bc with Dex, it is my computer 🤦♂️ I wish somebody fix the shhh thought ffs 🤷♂️
I do love my 3.5mm jack haha, Samsung you not making me trade this in, no wayyyyyyy
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Lol another temper tantrum and the classic "I'm going back to Apple". Nothing like acting like a 5 year old.

The problem is you more than likely bought a cheap SD card. You need a Class 10 card from either Samsung or SanDisk. High end devices like cellphones and GoPro's use high end cards for data transfer. Learn before you lash out...adulting is hard.
0 Likes
Grayson420
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
or you're retarded I never changed my SD card. maybe android just actually **bleep** compared to iphone, thought I would give it a try I love having more freedom but it constantly is **bleep** up. crashing, sending grainy pictures randomly after working for months.. iphone never gave me these problems
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Ah yes the type of person that uses the term "retard". The very first tell telltale sign of a person with a meager education, and a poor upbringing. Once again being an adult is hard for you. Probably why a much more advanced Android product is hard for you to handle. Sad that my mom who is a senior can take wonderful pics on her midrange Samsung versus your flagship one...speaks volumes about you. Oh and learn how to capitalize your sentences like an adult 😉
0 Likes