Original topic:

Good morning

(Topic created on: 03-04-2020 08:55 AM)
ZYYL
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Have a wonderful weekend morning for the first day of March everyone.

Who's going to be queuing for the coming roadshow🤣 That TV tho... Even though not everybody will get it, it does feel unfair for the preorder tho, this year's preorder gift only a Galaxy Buds+. S10 series still have Tab A... I think they should've thrown in microsd card and the wireless chargers too for preorder.
7 Comments
MSHTalks
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Nah I'm good with my S10e at least for couple of years now on. If Samsung released another below 6inch phones I'm sold.
ZYYL
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Hmm, true, nowadays phone getting too big. People just wants more screen... I think the Z flip is ok though, I mean when you don't really wanna use just snap it shut and it should fit your pocket just fine. Maybe another pocket would be full of holes tho if you know what I mean 🤣
0 Likes
MSHTalks
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Not just big, but ridiculously big. There's not even single lines separating the tablet size and phones nowadays.
ZYYL
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yea, i think the S10e is a really good addition to the family and for many people that size is just right.

Too bad they didn't make a successor for it. Maybe next year, if they see the market potential for smaller phones, but more likely they'll be pushing for flip foldables instead.
0 Likes
jwjustme
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Preorder is eligible for the wireless charger pad and also micro SD card. was checking this with my friend, when you collect the phone, collect the Galaxy Buds+, wireless charger pad and then do self redemption for the microSD.
0 Likes
ZYYL
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Oh really? Then that's really not bad after all, Samsung seldom give out freebies without announcing it to the world 🤭 I thought it's only for the roadshow.
0 Likes