Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Help buying Phone

(Topic created on: 07-18-2020 04:54 PM)
Zeoswj
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
I'm thinking of upgrading from my Note9 to the S20 plus. I want to buy my phone outright as I have a older plan with Roger's that I wish to keep. Anyways, shopping at Amazon is a bit confusing as I'm not sure sure which model works in Canada and then with Roger's.  Can anyone help me out with the model I require. Also, is there another retailer that will sell me the phone,  no contract. 

Thanks
0 Likes
10 Comments
Solution
RobertZ
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Any cell provider or small cell shop will sell you the phone. And legitimately.

Have you considered the new Note coming out soon?
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
note 9 over the s20 anyday.

if your going to buy outright I wouldn't get something like that from Amazon just incase you have problems not saying you will but its definitely a lot easier dealer with a box store vs Amazon
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Zeoswj, It's always a good idea to upgrade the phone but there will be several elements to consider depending on your interests. S20 plus offers wonderful features and please visit the below link.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/smartphones/galaxy-s20/

BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Wait a month and get the Note20 instead, it'll have trade in deals and probably give Galaxy buds for free with pre-order
Zeoswj
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
that makes sense, thanks everyone
Galaxy S
yup i agree with Yoshisaur9 hold on a little bit aside from the freebies it will come (if there's any) the price difference might not be that big of a gap.
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

My Note 10plus  cost me a arm...i just hope for you and CHMultimedia  than the Note 20x won't  cost you a arm and a leg.

N.B. CHMultimedia's phone just died, he is waiting for the Note20x too

Zeoswj
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
does anyone have any idea what the Note20 will be selling for?
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I could be completely wrong but my guess is $1200 to $1400 for the Note 20 and $1800 to $2000 for the Note 20 Plus or whatever they call it. Im also guessing Rogers will not sell it outright, at least not at the beginning and they are usually more expensive than buying it directly from Samsung anyway. Amazon is out of the question for buying a phone for me personally.