Original topic:

Here are a couple of things after a few days of 10

(Topic created on: 12-19-2019 07:07 AM)
mindl
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Well i've been at it for a couple of days and still pleased with an Android yearly that seems to hint at the end of massive upgrading, supporting the myth of your phone not being good enough. Just a hint, and some hope. 
This is my first time getting Samsung's newest OS right away and earliest for many that always do. 
I'd like it to be my last, though. Let's let 10 stick around for a year or two. I'd much rather get goodies all year long.

Speaking of the goodies...
Can i please be allowed to snooze my notifications without losing the ability to swipe it away for good? Awesome. You guys fell asleep on that one.

Really impressed with the use of space in the design. It looks as though my screen size has increased. Excellent work in that area overall. I'm impressed. (Still waiting for the option to disable half screening. A "keep app pinned to top" toggle sounds mighty fine).

I had zero issues whatsoever doing my normal ADB assisted app removal...  but not without Payment Services taunting me. "C'mon, do it. Nothing will happen. I swear. Uninstall me." You think it's funny, eh? Hope you weren't on the notification team. You're getting fired.

It's simple. It's not that new. And that's fine with me. NOW GET ON THE GOOD LOCK. CLOCKFACE? REALLY? DO SOME WORK ALREADY!

*If you want to get the best out of Android 10, you may want to consider a fresh install, especially if you are noticing glitches and/or isolated errors.

11 Comments
Galaxy S
do some work already?? yes I'm sure the Samsung devs are just sitting around doing nothing right? I'm 1000% sure they are working on it.Oh and next time you go to work, maybe you should do some actual work!!
0 Likes
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I was only kidding, bro. The notification thing does need work though.
My guess is that we won't see good lock return to itself (and hopefully with more goodies) until it's made for not only Android 10 but tested on the S11 as well. Not going to be long either way. I tried apk's but no go. Keeping an eye on sammobile for new stuff.
0 Likes