Original topic:

Here's the Samsung Galaxy S10!

(Topic created on: 01-24-2019 08:26 AM)
lolokilo33
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Here's the real confirmed photos of regular Galaxy S10 variants. The S10 Plus variant will have two front cameras, everything else will be same!
Enjoy, & you're welcome 😎00a44388-353c-4683-80f3-94135b640d1f.jpg
9485e137-b075-4ca3-9894-ef48d6e8ffe9.jpg
15 Comments
Galaxy S
@lolokilo33, That looks like one cool phone. The only thing I don't care for is the camera in the upper right corner of the front screen. That camera should have been placed on the back of the phone.
lolokilo33
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Or with a pop up module/slider/hidden. I don't like the punch hole either. But the bezels are very slim so that's good decision by Samsung.
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I'll live with the punch hole over a gaping notch though. The customized punch hole designs (if true) will be kinda cool too.
lolokilo33
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Agree. If they can bring that with the S10, the hole will be much less obtrusive.
Brando
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
why are the notification bar icons so far down from the top? Wasted space. it's like their trying to line it up with the punch hole which will just lead to a bigger notification black bar at the top of the screen which will lead to less screen.
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I hear ya. My OCD kicked in when I saw that too.
lolokilo33
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah. Less hardware bezel to more software bezel lol
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It's annoying that there's even more wasted space at the right. The Status icons could have been placed closer to the source of this annoyance.

Though if they didn't line it, this thing would have given OCD to the sloppiest people on earth. See the horrie mockup I did.8eda8d8e-a724-4d93-bcc1-d2ec95a1c3c6.jpg
lolokilo33
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
@CHMultimedia lol agree. It would've been worse if the hole blocked inside of the main display frame. That's why I hate the hole. It's problematic no matter where it is.
0 Likes