Original topic:

High contrast Font.

(Topic created on: 04-25-2019 12:00 PM)
Zora
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I have searched and searched. Where do I find high contrast font? I need to turn it off so I can use night mode. I know where fonts are but there is no option for contrast. I do remember turning it on. 
Thanks 
0 Likes
Zora
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yes I have an S10. I was online chat and they were unable to find the problem. also I have a default theme.
0 Likes
Zora
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
thank you because I am at a loss here. I can't find any such setting
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S

When I type in the word High in the search box on the main settings screen I get high ontrast theme, high contrast fonts, & high contrast keyboard choices that come up. 

You don't get those 3 choices there either

0 Likes
Zora
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I reset some settings to default and its back on but I don't know what happened because I didn't really change much
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S

glad you found the problem

0 Likes
Mraiffa
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Help please!  I've just lost the setting for high contrast fonts on my Galaxy S10.  Somehow it got turned on and now I can't set night mode.

Everything is just like you (Zora) described it.  I go to accessibility, visibility enhancements and there isn't any setting for high contrast fonts😰. I search for high contrast and all I get is theme and keyboard - no fonts.

How did you get it back?

0 Likes
Zora
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
but to answer the question about typing in search. I did that and those were not my result.
anyhoo. its fix. now if I can just stay away from the settings...lol
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
just curious... but which settings did you change back? as maybe other nat benefit from knowing.
0 Likes
Zora
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I reset the setting to default
0 Likes
Lucky4
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hye Zora,

PFB the steps in Samsung where actually you can enable/disable the "High contrast fonts".

Setting>Accessibility>Visibility enhancements>High contrast fonts(enable it).

Do let us know, if you have any other issues.
0 Likes