Original topic:

How can I get the latest version build for the Oneui Android Pie?

(Topic created on: 12-30-2018 02:02 PM)
Geico
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
I checked the firmware.science site and it shows that I have the latest. But a person told me that I can get an better version. If possible, please provide a link to the download.

S9/BMC on CRLH build of Android Pie.

Also when I try to update on my phone, it says processing failed. Just curious what that means. Thanks
0 Likes
5 Comments
Galaxy S
First of all - It doesn't matter which Canadian Carrier you're with - Secondly - You need to learn how to look for the latest build - AND the latest build doesn't necessarily mean that it's the "best" build 😉🐧

And - Duh - Did you really think that you could update the Firmware by going into Settings & Check for updates??? You're running US beta Firmware on a Canadian device lol

You might want to take a breath and understand exactly what you are doing... cca5197c-9515-4dbc-bcb1-26b3f22115af.jpg
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
oh that's how you do it. I know what I'm doing. I thought I needed to check via the CRLH, but not BJR6.
Thanks for the help.
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I can flash it on my CRLH build right?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I'd Factory Reset from Recovery (Especially if you Flashed the Canadian CSC because it will Fail to Flash otherwise) - Boot into Download Mode & Flash BRJ6 - Boot into Recovery & Flash the Update zip - it's a full zip not an update zip - Boot - Boot into Recovery (I do) Factory Reset - Boot - Boot into Download Mode & Flash the Canadian CSC & CP.... And asking what it means when you try to check for updates from Settings kinda tells me that you don't know exactly what you're doing 😉
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I just didn't really understand what the processing failed meant. That's all.
Thanks.
0 Likes