Original topic:

I'm starting to think that the S10 might be Samsung's favourite phone

(Topic created on: 05-10-2020 03:39 AM)
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
They keep making posts on Samsung Newsroom about new features that came to the S10.

There's clearly a team of devs over at Samsung that are making a change in terms of software support, and it makes me think they're taking software support seriously.

And just now, they're advertising it on Samsung Members:

So an intern at Samsung spent the effort to update the website for the Galaxy S10, to say that it has (basically) the same camera features that the Galaxy S20 had:

That's awesome, seriously nice work from Samsung, they've been great at supporting the Galaxy S10 with the latest features! I just hope that they'll give us software updates for longer too.
17 Comments
jamesy
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
the trade in value wasn't a lot. I was able to sell my older device for 200 more than what Samsung was offering. I went on the financing things and will pay it off before August.
0 Likes
thebigguy86
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
not trying to be a jerk
0 Likes
jamesy
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
no i understand where you are coming from lol
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
@jamesy I also just bought Note 10+ out right from Samsung as I would of had to change my monthly plan with Rogers if I bought it though them.
0 Likes
JohnH
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I honestly think that android 11 will not be the S10s last feature update. I think we should expect 3 years of feature updates and 4 years of security updates.

Lately samsung has been taking software very seriously, and they aren't making software features exclusive to the newest flagships like they were doing just last year.
jamesy
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
true. but there is always room for improvement.
0 Likes
thebigguy86
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
The S10 series were just so good and so powerful, now that they have a lot of the S20 features, it makes it a no brainer. Great audio, top notch cameras , Samsung DeX for tablets and computers, you really cant ask for more from a smartphone.
KevinTaylor
Options
Galaxy S

We always appreciate customers who take their time out to give us their valuable feedback.

0 Likes