Original topic:

I need to play my music

(Topic created on: 12-12-2019 04:09 PM)
AuntieTamtam
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Please help! 
What apps are availsble to play FULL songs that I have saved on my Shazam....that are FREE?
I have been directed to YouTube, Google Music, Spotify etc....all cost. 
There has to be an app that I can use for free. Right????

7 Comments
Galaxy S
You could use Samsung Music, Google Play Music which is also a free music app to play and listen to your favorite songs. I have on my S8, Google Play Music with some favorite songs.
0 Likes
AuntieTamtam
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks jayman1973 👌
Next issue....I have both Google Music and Samsung Music apps installed on my S9....when I access Google Music, it asks me to subscribe $9.99 monthly, Samsung app shows titles, tracks, playlists etc with 0 songs. No clue if there are charges associated with this as of yet.
How do I move, drag or download my songs to either of these apps?
Thanks for your assistance.
0 Likes
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Look up YTPlayer on XDA Developers as well as Gettube. If you Google Gettube grab the first hit, should be from a site called, "Uptown."
I know this isn't what you're asking for but both apps will give you a chance to build your offline library that'll play when and where you want it to.
sneep
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
wru
0 Likes
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I don't speak that language. I am unable to respond.
0 Likes
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Wait...

Idstl. Iautr.

Sorry for the capitalization, periods, and lack of a letter to represent a word in its entirety just because it sounded like it.
0 Likes
AuntieTamtam
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
All good.
I have been playing my Christmas tunes for the kids this last week of school before Christmas break.
I chose to subscribe to Spotify at a discounted premium.
Thanks for the help !
0 Likes