Original topic:

I think I'm being hacked

(Topic created on: 09-24-2017 01:14 PM)
LooneyCanuck
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Throughout much of the summer, I've been getting these alerts on my Ashion browser with Far Eastern text. I'm not of Asian descent and don't speak or understand any Oriental languages. However, just yesterday I noticed something on my calendar apps.

There's someone calling himself pandong4545 at hotmail dot com who seems to have a calendar on my smartphone, and have no idea how he got there. Are you aware of any way to get this person off my phone, I suspect he's doing bad things with it. Thank you so much.
9 Comments
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Check your Settings-accounts- and see if you can find the email for that account and remove it and also clear data and cache for the Ashion Browser. That might not completely clear whoever out but see if it helps.
0 Likes
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
when other people's things go on your calendar. probably means it's synced to your phone. go to settings and check all the accounts that are registered to your device
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Factory data reset if nothing else helps
Galaxy S
to be honest yes I believe a backup and factory reset is the best to do in this situation. see if it still occurs after.
0 Likes
akoexmo
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
just back up your important files and do a factory set of your phone
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I guess you could try backup before factory reset and if you get the problem back after restoring your data then you would just have to factory reset again but the only way to be sure to get rid of the problem is to do the factory reset without bringing the data back on your phone.
0 Likes
busdriver1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
to all of you .I also had the same issue .asking me to change my password ..do a factory rest ..Then check any new app that you installed and delete them .it will stop it .At least it work for me.If you do not say good by to bank info credit card info and even money from both I lost almost 1000.00 from bank account .and 5000.00 on credit card..due to I did not change password..dont fall for this .
Please follow these steps .
factory rest. do it 2 times in a row
then delete all new apps .installed right up to when this start to show up.
it will stop asap once you do this it did for me ..and it's been 3 weeks now.
Mawomo
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I would do a factory reset on your phone!
0 Likes
Steph6n
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
have the exact same thing on my calendar
0 Likes