Original topic:

LED smart case LED doesn't light up

(Topic created on: 10-28-2020 10:02 PM)
Rahulrajrai
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I have the S20 +, got it with a smart LED case. Now when I use the camera, the animations that were supposed to be on the back of the phone (case), don't light up. I even replaced the case and I still have the same issue. The animations for volume and notifications still works though.
Anyone else having the same problem? 
0 Likes
4 Comments
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Rahulrajrai,

As you have mentioned that you have replaced the case.

Please try to remove the replaced LED cover and then perform a soft reset on your phone.

This will end all processes and give the phone a fresh start. To do this, press and hold the 'Power' and 'Volume Down' buttons until the phone restarts.

Then try the cover again and check if it fixes the issue.

If it didn't fix the issue you can try Safe Mode.

In Safe mode, you can check if added apps are causing problems. This mode loads only basic system software and allows you to disable third-party apps.
Follow the below steps for Safe Mode:
- First, Turning off the phone, Then turn it on.
- Once the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the volume down button.
- When the home screen appears, the Safe Mode is displayed in the lower-left corner of the screen.
To deactivate Safe Mode, Simply reboot the device.
Also, make sure that the phone's software is updated to the latest version.
0 Likes
Rahulrajrai
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hey I tried all the steps you told me to and I still have the issue. I see nothing when I turn on the camera. And this issue is only with the regular camera mode. If I use the timer, I still se the countdown animation
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Thank you Rahulrajraifor the reply, and please perform the wipe cache partition and check.

Follow the below steps to perform the wipe cache partition.

- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and Power key.
- When the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo appears release all the keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight "yes" and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, the Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.

0 Likes
Rahulrajrai
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hey, I just did it. I still have the same issue.
0 Likes