Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

March security patch

(Topic created on: 04-13-2019 11:13 PM)
flamebird786
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Hey guys!!!! So I was wondering if anyone knew about the March security patch for the s9 plus. So far k y freinds who have the note 9 have gotten it. My friends with the s8 have gotten it but my phone has not.

Just wanted to ask when it will be Recieved. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
Don't know yet - T-Mobile & AT&T in the US still haven't received the March Security Patch OTA either - Verizon - USA & Virgin (USA) have... So don't know if there's a problem with the update?
It's also strange (annoying) that "budget" devices like the A5 & A8 have already received it - Or are Scheduled to receive updates in April & there's no mention of the S9 series OTA anywhere.....ALL the way into May!!

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Comments
Solution
Galaxy S
Don't know yet - T-Mobile & AT&T in the US still haven't received the March Security Patch OTA either - Verizon - USA & Virgin (USA) have... So don't know if there's a problem with the update?
It's also strange (annoying) that "budget" devices like the A5 & A8 have already received it - Or are Scheduled to receive updates in April & there's no mention of the S9 series OTA anywhere.....ALL the way into May!!
0 Likes
Plaidygami
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Basically, the S8 and S10 get updated frequently but the S9 gets left in a corner. 🤷‍♂️ I don't know why but at this point I've already given up.
sully
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
ooof, it's the s8 which was ignored for a very long time. Even the pie update was delivered on April. but I hear you, it feels awful to be left out on a one year old device.