Original topic:

Media pause on lock screen S10+

(Topic created on: 05-11-2019 07:56 AM)
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
How come media doesn't pause from the lock screen? The controls are there but won't work, have to unlock and then do it..
0 Likes
6 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
So just to make sure I understand you .... Your playing your music and needless to say after awhile your phone goes into locked screen. and you can't access your music to pause or turn volume up or down or skip?
Are you using a bluetooth device to listen with? speakers or headphone/buds if so then make sure your bluetooth device is in your trusted device list by doing this when you touch your phone/screen then it will wake up and your music should be right there or at least in the drag down bar at the top.
Hope this helps if not get back to me and I'll help as I can
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
yes Bluetooth speaker. I am not sure if it's in my trusted list but let me try that and see if I can make the controls usable. the volume control works but the pause, rewind and forward controls don't work..
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
That's what it sounds like... trusted devices are found in Settings...Lock Screen... Smart Lock.. let me know how it works out
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
so yes it is added to trusted devices but won't let me use the media controls from the lock screen..what else could be going on? thanks for all your help!
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Next thing I would try is to forget your bluetooth speaker then reconnect and see it up again as a trusted device and see what happens
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
ok let me try that too..
0 Likes