Original topic:

MirrorLink does not work

(Topic created on: 02-19-2020 05:28 PM)
makeanimationssmooth
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
Hello there users,

I have a Honda CRV, 2016 EX-L, as my profile pic indicates, and I am having trouble with MirrorLink. When I connect my phone to my car via USB, the screen goes black and says, "Your device is connected via MirrorLink". But on my infotainment screen, the screen doesnt mirror on to my Car display, any strategies or solutions?
0 Likes
5 Comments
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
nice car for a 14 year old
0 Likes
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi makeanimationssmooth,

I would suggest you to check whether your car system is compatible with MirrorLink.

(Note: Your vehicle's stereo system must support MirrorLink to use this feature.)

If it is then Try clear cache and clear data of Samsung Mirror Link app. Follow below steps.

Go to Settings>>Apps>>on the top right touch three dots>>Show system apps>>Samsung Mirror Link >>Storage>>Clear cache and clear data.

(Note: Clear data will erase all the app data)

Now, Connect your phone to your car’s system using the USB cable. Then go to Settings>>Connections>>More connection settings>>MirrorLink>>enable the option (Connect to car via USB)

Reboot your phone and restart the car’s system.

Hope it works!

Cheers,

Kinsley

Galaxy S
Hi Kinsley,

Does MirrorLink use bluetooth? Because I usually connect a secondary phone via bluetooth for better audio response while driving. Just wondering if that may interfere, for the reference, I have tried the above and still doesn't work. Thanks
0 Likes
merlinv
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
try downloading Autolink APK
http://support.autolink.top/autolink.apk
0 Likes
Ayaan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I've been trying to solve the problem for a while aswell in my 2015 crv touring, have you found any solution?

0 Likes