Original topic:

Moving icons from home screen to apps screen.

(Topic created on: 05-21-2019 07:49 PM)
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Everyone.  I am not sure if this question has been asked already, but is there a way to move apps from the home screen to the screen(s) with all the other apps?  
0 Likes
11 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes you can, you just have to drag and drop to the right the app one by one in another screen
0 Likes
Members_GI44XCb
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

That is not what he asked. He asked if there's a way to drop apps to where all the other apps are.

In future, please listen carefully.

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
You mean from the Home Screen to the App Drawer? I don't think so.

What app are you trying to move to the App Drawer? Might be a widget in disguise
0 Likes
Members_GI44XCb
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

It's not letting apps move to app drawer.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yes. Sorry if my question came out confusing. The app I am trying to move is the Koodo app.
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Koodo doesn't have an app, it's a shortcut to their website. you can't put a shortcut into your app drawer
0 Likes
Galaxy S
@carr0498, Thank you for your response. Trying to put a shortcut into my app drawer is what I have been trying to do.
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
What's being said is... You can have "APPS" in the drawer and move them also to the homescreen by holding them and dragging them where you want on the homescreen. But you have a "SHORTCUT" on the homescreen which cannot be moved to the app drawer. Solution: make it a favorite in your preferred browser and delete it from homescreen OR hold it and drag it to the right on another homescreen where you put extras/junk? I have 3 homescreens, 2 for good stuff and 1 for stuff similar to this 🤷‍♂️
0 Likes
Members_GI44XCb
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

NOT SHORTCUT, APPS, APPS, APPS.

HOW TO MOVE APPS TO THE APP SECTION?

0 Likes