Original topic:

My S10 is overheating and appearing yellowish tint on the screen.

(Topic created on: 08-17-2020 02:37 AM)
Samsung_ds2MJ1G
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

samsung I hope u guys can fix the problem as soon as possible. I'm afraid it affects the phones health. 😭

13 Comments
syazh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
pretty much every s10 issues..
Galaxy S

are you having the same issues?

FaezahMohamad
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
My note 9 also having the same problem. started with yellowish tint, then lines appear in low brightness. Looks like Lcd problem. End up, buying new note 10+😪
0 Likes
Galaxy S

OMG.. lines appear on the screen and looks so dim. Please anyone.. I couldnt buy a new phone at the moment. I'm doing my internship at the outskirt of urban. I couldnt find any samsung centre nearby. They did revolutionize the flagships, however, the result of a year usage many issues rising among community. Samsung please do listen 😭😭 and take an immediate action.

syazh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i am, i barely able to use my s10 without cases as it is freaking hot especially when using it with network data instead of wifi. The battery deteriorate faster now.
Galaxy S

YES INDEEDD.. IT DRAINS THE BATTERY TO FAST! AT LEAST I FEEL A LITTLE BIT OKAY.. CAUSE EVERYONE FACE THE SAME PROBLEM. SORRY FOR THE CAPSLOCK 😂😂

fadingvision
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I dont face any problem with my S10 plus exynos one ui 2.1 android 10, can't wait to get android 11 and 12. This phone is amazing. I have even drown it 5-6 times in sinks and its still fine. Everything about this phone is fantastic, everything.
0 Likes
Kien
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes indeed recently I realised that my screen has a little yellowish tint and battery drain way faster than last time .... and somehow I felt it charges so much slower already
jjchang2
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
same as my condition, sometimes my phone needs 20 mins just to recharge from 90% to 100%..and the screen has become yellowish