Original topic:

[NEWS] Android 10 w/ One UI 2 Beta Program Ends

(Topic created on: 11-16-2019 05:33 PM)
haematocrit
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
1. The beta program is now closed in South Korea. 
2. 4th beta update brought no new features but loads of big fixes. 

The official release is just around the corner. I can see that coming to the S10 lineup before Christmas. 
5 Comments
Earlch
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Don't putting your expected too high. Get survey the previous news from Google announcement about Android10 Install Update on devices.

Right before it coming to S10, maybe it will show officially on Galaxy S11 Unpacked Events 1st then release the schedule of update Os on Samsung Member Notification
haematocrit
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
But Samsung does have an obligation to release them as early as possible. The pressure is from who? From Google. They want market share, they don't want Apple to tease them like a 9 years old kid. Trust me, the pressure is high up here. From Project Treble to Mainline, Google did those for a reason, and it's definitely not for fun.

Google's expectation is higher than me. Companies like OnePlus, Mi, Nokia and even Huawei did better than Samsung in terms of software update. Samsung has a lot to do to make Google the father happy.
Earlch
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
You can check on my previous post on my page regarding the Android10 Based Build Version. Or go on type search it on google.
Earlch
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Who build Android Os? Yes the pressure from Samsung user that always keeping pushing blame on Samsung really slow in progressing the software overlays. And do you think Apple inc can tease them nowadays?
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Good, a step closer to One UI 2