Original topic:

[NEWS] Check out the 6 Colors and the Captivating Persona Types of Galaxy S20 FE

(Topic created on: 10-14-2020 08:10 AM)
CommunityManager_MY
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

Taken a shine to the newly launched vibrant Galaxy S20 FE? If you have, you’ve probably already given some thought to what colour you’d like, and maybe even why you’d like that colour. Your favourite colour is said to define a big part of who you are, and can offer an inside look into your own personality and behavioural traits.

The Galaxy S20 FE comes in a selection of six vibrant colours to suit every attitude, look and personality. We’ve dug deep into the psychology of colours to share how colour choices give an insight into an individual’s personality!

Cloud Mint.JPG

Cloud Lavender.JPG

Cloud Orange.JPG

Cloud Red.JPG

Cloud Navy.JPG

Cloud White.JPG

Express your best self and pre-order from now to 8 October 2020 at RRP RM3,399 (256GB)! Customers who pre-order a Galaxy S20 FE 5G will be eligible for exclusive gifts worth a total of RM586[2], which include a UV sterilizer with wireless charging, a one-time screen crack protection plan[3], and clear standing cover.

Yes, pre-order yours NOW at the Samsung Malaysia E-store or Samsung Experience Stores at https://galaxy-s20fe.mysamsungcampaign.com/register.aspx.

[1] The Galaxy S20 FE Cloud Red variant will be available in the Malaysian market in October 2020.
[2] Terms and conditions apply. While stocks last.
[3] Fees apply for the one-time screen crack protection repair. Terms and conditions apply.

9 Comments
MangoTango
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Nice!😍
KAnain
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
saya sukakan awk semua....nk bahagia jgk tp covid19..xkerja xde maksn lan
0 Likes
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
i really like the 256GB 🥲
0 Likes
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
now Samsung only promote when the pre-order lapsed.
0 Likes
NanNa2104
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I think this is more like news not so much of promotion.

after all the community is for samsung fans to talk and gather, not so much of selling
0 Likes
khamis64
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
👍
0 Likes
KAnain
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
hai..
0 Likes
KAnain
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
alhamdulillah pm kita ni bagus dan prihatin..xlah susah kita.
0 Likes
KAnain
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
eow
0 Likes