Original topic:

New Phone

(Topic created on: 01-24-2019 03:27 PM)
Paritosh
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung should make a compact,slim and powerful galaxy phone. I m bored of using these huge phones please... listen Samsung. 

There is one phone available iphone 8 but I don't like ios. 
Please do something.
9 Comments
RichMan1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
WTH r u talking about?! Galaxy S8/S9 they're almost the same size as iPhone 8. They're actually even slimmer, more compact and powerful! 🤨
Only Plus and the Note version are a bit bigger. But Apples latest phones are also bigger.
Paritosh
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
yeah...sorry my mistake
but like sony xz2 compact.
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I would think they go for the mass opinion, it seems bigger is better
0 Likes
dave8713
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
hahaha
0 Likes
TeaDoh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
They use to make mini varients of the phones, ex: s3 mini, I'm not sure if they still do that though, personally, the bigger the better
steve2458
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yes slimer phone will be better for my work
0 Likes
spaceman
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
my voicemail isn't working on myA5 how do I get it going
0 Likes
Ralphpjb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I agree with you man! I have the S9 plus just because the ram and the battery life was better than the smaller version, but I wish they would do a 5.4" or 5.6" with lots of ram and awesome battery life. I don't mind having just one camera at the back, If that what it takes.
0 Likes
Ralphpjb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
SAMSUNG please do another S10e. That phone check ✔ all the main box for me: size, ram (8 GB RAM), lots of internal memory (256 GB), micro SD slot and good battery. The extra hardware features that I like on the S10e are headphone jack, flat screen, side fingerprint scanner (on the power button). 😍
0 Likes