Original topic:

New Update

(Topic created on: 05-19-2017 12:16 PM)
sammmyyy
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
The new update is absolutly awful. Some suggestions to make it better would be to re-update back to the old version or something much similar! I do not know where to start to make a suggestion for this update. I very strongly dislike the new look of my SMS app, texting is not even close to easier. The contacts being there is ok but not something I'll likely use. Also I had fonts downloaded and now my phone cannot support them at all and I was forced to uninstall them. Once the update completed I had run out of storage and had to clear out other applications. This update took up way too much space. Also, why does the gallery need three different pages to it? I personally do not keep stories on my phone, that is for example what Snapchat or Facebook is for but I almost don't even have enough space to keep those apps anymore. The notification bar is very small and the writing is very hard to see. I liked how before there were shortcuts in the settings and now they are gone and settings has just become a list. Also my battery has been draining a lot faster since the update. I can very easily say that this update did not improve the proformace and look of my android device. All in all I cannot say that I like anything about this update. Thank you.
12 Comments
timmer47
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I'm finding it horrible as well. not happy.
judester
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
agree
jasmine1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I agree. It has unlearned all of my words in texting. And it will autocorrect words to something completely different than what I was typing, without there being an error in typing. If I type "give" for example without misspelling it, it will autocorrect to samba for no reason
paps
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Agree !!! Horrible, impossible to read and discouraging. It's from anything this new update.😈😈😈😈😈
fbg83
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
My battery is draining like crazy. I had to charge it 3 times yesterday, and I hardly used it.
joe51
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I agree with l everyone,. I hate it the worse for me is that I get phone calls and can't answer them ,I touch home key back key nothing.I have to wait for ringing to stop ,then call back if not private.
0 Likes
Aksha
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
[comment deleted by admin due to profanity]
0 Likes
Aksha
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
[comment deleted by admin due to profanity]
Aksha
Active Level 3