Original topic:

New software update **bleep**!!!!

(Topic created on: 04-04-2019 07:10 AM)
MoReza
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I don't understand why Samsung has copied Apple when you want to close apps???!!! Honestly they have even copied the camera settings from iOS!!!??? And why has the navigation bar changed??? I don't get it... if I wanted an iPhone,  I would buy one!!!!
7 Comments
Galaxy S
lol 😂
thechad
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
new update is horrible. more cartoon crap and changing things no one thought needed fixed
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Brilliant & insightful first post.... Sigh 🙄
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
lol OOOoooOKKkkk
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Not our fault you dont know how to.customize your phone or is it easier to whine and moan...don't answer it. The question was rhetorical.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Please provide more details?

What do you mean they have "copied" the camera settings from IOS?

Or when you close apps, what is different?

MAP
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I've cut and past a previous comment I've made to another thread: With the new update you're getting the almost same update as a galaxy s9 or s10 with the same layout and interface! Found it quite neat that samsung push the same update with their new UI across the S8 family! Your phone get some new stuff like Dolby atmos a more clean UI and also a night mode that look sick with the black interface 👌. Give you some time to mess around the setting and settle your things in right where they were before the update and play with it. It's a nicer UI!