Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Change from Note9 to S10+ i will see witch one il prefer
0 Likes
8 Comments
Galaxy S
I personally prefer my S9+ to my S10+..
I don't really care about any difference in the cameras - The FP scanner on the back is vastly superior - The screen isn't noticeably better & the hole is almost always there & IF you use full screen for videos or pictures - I think it looks ridiculous - No Notification LED (although Samsung said in February that they were doing something - to date - nothing) Samsung left the Notification issue up to 3rd party Developers... The only advantage I see with the S10+ is the opportunity to Flash the US Q beta sometime in November.. My 2 cents fwiw 🐧
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
ya I also preferred the form factor of the S9s. I wish it could have stuck around for a few more generations since they just got it right then 👍🏻, before changing it up.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
@TBoneS9plus I agree 100% The S9 series & Note9 are (in my opinion) the most eye appealing - functional & complete Samsung devices - Everything that should be there IS & nothing is compromised - Hope Samsung learns that "next big thing" isn't necessarily better & sometimes a step backwards... Just because Samsung's marketing department says something is better - Doesn't make it so 🐧
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
yup 100% 👍🏻
0 Likes
thebigguy86
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
the audio speakers are much louder, more ram so it will. e snappier, much larger battery life and that ultra wide camera is awesome
0 Likes
Galaxy S
The only thing that I appreciate about my S10+.. is the Battery - Audio doesn't sound any louder than my S9+
"unused RAM is wasted RAM" & Android is very efficient with RAM usage 🐧
0 Likes
dave8713
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
i dont talk about the s9 i already have it i talk about the Note 9
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Everything that applies to the S9+ applies to the Note9 vs the S10+ For my 2 cents - The Note9 is a better package than the S10+ 😉🐧