Original topic:

Nougat (android 7.0) is a step down from marshmallow (6.0.1)

(Topic created on: 03-27-2017 02:08 PM)
Brodo
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I downloaded the latest android update last weekend. Anyone else feel ripped off? I haven't seen all of android 7.0 yet but from what I haven seen, I'm pretty bummed out and wanting to go back to 6.0.1.

The quick settings bar at the top of the screen is missing some key features and I can't seem to find them without going through settings the long way. Mobile hotspot is a big one for me because I use it all the time at work.

When searching through contacts I accidentally sent a text message to someone's home phone rather than their cell. Turns out, rather than showing all numbers associated with a contract, it just shows the first one that comes up.

If you have other update issues, please comment and hope the developers get wind of what they did wrong.
0 Likes
9 Comments
Hardlyanangel
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Very pissed off is what I am.
.this is ridiculous!!..i want to go back
Galaxy S
I trust you half the thing missing by bother them they just need money how much they can make it full of greed
0 Likes
medic7363
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
cannot receive emails to sms anymore
0 Likes
Galaxy S
hello Samsung galaxy
thank you so much for helping . you know I know...who.. did that is big shit.
always God bless....
0 Likes
steve2458
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
stop crying nougat is the best i twice my battery time and my phone is so fast wow
0 Likes
kristymarie93
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
I'm annoyed by the whole new feature of the texting... a long message doesn't fully show and you have to click view all?! hating it.....
VHSC2894
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Oh I'm hating it too. Really I hate everything they changed. The people edge, the settings, moving the data button, and changing the colours in the text messaging, it used to be two different colours and now I can't really tell the difference, I liked how they contrasted and now it is just so.. Grey looking. It's highly annoying.
elfinchi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I just bought this phone since the latest update none of my messages have notification sound. what give. I depend on the sound to let me know I have messages and from whom.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
mohinder Lidder I did not get any positive anwser?
0 Likes