Original topic:

One UI 2.0 Review

(Topic created on: 12-17-2019 09:33 PM)
thejoker1
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
(Please note that i am not complaining in this review i am stating my experience with the new software update)

Samsungs One UI 2.0 feels great! Colours pop, The new camera UI is great, Battery is decent haven't had any major issues with the battery, Dark theme is what you'd expect with android 10! Screen recording is an awesome feature. New swipe gesture is very smooth. Animation's feel a lot smooth. Device feels more speedy. Honestly makes my phone feel new again. New device manager and digital wellbeing apps are more accurate and has a new UI look. Overall 9/10 rating!

Definitely recommend updating. 
Let me know what features i missed or state your opinions :)
17 Comments
thejoker1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
im glad your loving it! the update is great and the force dark mode is very broken i also hope the app developers will take advantage of the force dark mode and make it compatible!
RobertZ
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Enable developer options in settings and set animation options (there are three) from 1.0 to 0.5
0 Likes
ih8tesn0w
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
RobertZ I already have animations set to 0.5 for all but it hasn't made a difference yet
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
how did u get it ?
0 Likes
thejoker1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
samsungs One UI 2.0 was released for s10e, s10 and s10 plus last night! same with US versions i heard. if you have a galaxy s10 series i recommend you update :)
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I have note 10 unable to get that yet
0 Likes
thejoker1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
nope not yet unfortunately you'll get it soon though
0 Likes
snooksnake