Original topic:

One UI 2.0 animation

(Topic created on: 02-05-2020 04:23 PM)
ZickZaha
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
So my gf's phone has updated to the One UI 2.0, but the new animation is not showing  on her phone.  My phone works fine but not hers. We are using galaxy s10+.  Tried to uninstall apps still didn't work.  Can anyone help?
0 Likes
9 Comments
AzmirulShah
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
maybe u just turn off the animation?
0 Likes
ZickZaha
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
how do i even turn off the animation? u mean the animation speed?
0 Likes
AzmirulShah
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
check reduce animation if u turn on
0 Likes
Luqmanakim
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

What kind of animation are you referring to? 

There is a Reduce Animations option in Settings>Advanced Features where you could turn it on and off, but now sure if you are referring to this kind of animation. 

0 Likes
ZickZaha
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yes i know this setting but it hasn't been changed. The animation here is referring to the animation when opening app and press home button from app. If u look closely the one UI 1.0 and 2.0 has different animation
0 Likes
ZickZaha
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
the one ui 2.0 animation feels almost like the animation on the iphones
0 Likes
Luqmanakim
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

When you swipe up from the bottom to go to home animation eh?

Is your gf's phone using the option Settings>Display>Navigation Bar>Full Screen Gestures>Swipe from sides and botton instead of swipe from bottom? 

There is a difference in animation between those two.

0 Likes
Chow1895
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
maybe this will help, the reason ur gf doesnt get the same animation as u is maybe because she is using different gestures as yours, try using other navigation gestures and see if the animation works because the animation u r talking about only works with the new gestures
0 Likes
ZickZaha
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
im using the old gesture swipe and it is working fine, same goes to my gf
0 Likes