Original topic:

OneUI 2 Hope & Disappointment thread (S10)

(Topic created on: 12-15-2019 11:54 PM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Use this thread to moan about you not getting the update at 12:01 AM
Or use it to countdown to 12:00AM
Or use it to rejoice when you get the update.
Or complain that your unrelated device didn't get the update.
Or ask when your unrelated device will get the update, which will probably be next year or never for those of you still hoping your S8 or Note8 gets it.
Just don't flood the forums. Thanks.

Important information:
  • 12:00AM EST is the usual time when the updates are released. Converted times will be made available.
  • It's not a release by carriers. Staged rollout by CSC or full rollout.
  • If someone got the update and not you, be patient. Flashable files will be made available shortly.
  • Don't spread misinformation about the updates, thank you. Speculating here does not help.
  • People on the beta will have to flash manually the stable release. Files will be made available shortly after the release.
Midnight in your time zone:

• PST: 9:00 PM
  • MST: 10:00 PM
  • CST: 11:00 PM
  • EST: 12:00 AM
  • AST: 1:00 AM
  • NST: 1:30 AM

The update is:

• Still waiting for it
  • Widely available
  • Available for some CSCs only
  • Not released today
Link to flashable files: Not yet.

(If a moderator sees this, please pin this temporarily to avoid spam.
Reposted because the first post went off topic and that other posts have hidden the previous one)
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Looks like we'll need a countdown for the 23rd. lol
thejoker1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
wouldn't count on it 🙄
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
0 Likes
CroKing
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
0 Likes
thejoker1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
ayyye you got it to
0 Likes
thejoker1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
it dropped on my s10 at 12am! (using chatr network)
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
It's out guys!
0 Likes
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
So far it seems to make my screen appear a bit bigger. Better design/use of space. Overall not much difference. The only thing i don't like is the 4 columns on full qs pull down but it's early and there could be a grid setting somewhere i've not seen.
Galaxy S
You can adjust the Display Zoom / Font etc - As for the QS Tiles - Nope there's no Grid options like on One UI v1.0.... hopefully they will add it in a future update - Or a Dev will be able to do something - ie: OneUI Tuner or System UI Tuner 🤞🐧
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Yeah. There is 4 rows instead of 3 i think. So it is all the same. Pretty sure it was 3 rows, 5 columns for 15. Now it's 4x4 for 16.
On another note, i can reboot now and Find My Device remains off. Still need to finish setting up and do my ADB tweaks. But everything seems to be working either well or better. I wish dark mode had black to shut off pixels, but it's how it was before, and something i will push for. Watch me ;)