Original topic:

PSA: Reduced Galaxy S10 Prices

(Topic created on: 02-14-2020 10:11 AM)
seobro
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
In lieu of the Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra 5G's release, all three models of last year's flagships: S10e, S10, and S10+ have reduced in price.

S10e: $1019.99 -> $789.99
S10: $1219.99 -> $979.99
S10+: $1419.99 -> $1129.99

*All prices reflect the 128GB storage capacity models. The only colour options are Prism Black and Prism White, and Samsung seem to have removed the higher storage models effectively losing out on Prism Blue, Ceramic White and Ceramic Black. 

*Edit: The Galaxy S9 has also reduced in price to $729.99. From Samsung's website only Titanium Gray is the only colour model available, though carriers may still have Lilac Purple in stock. 

8 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
So good price but no blue? I don't understand the logic here.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I wonder if the blue ribbon event is coming later?. anyway its interesting that samsung is keeping the full S10 lineup this time around.
0 Likes
seobro
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

Are you talking about the lack of Prism Blue or the Blue Ribbon Event? The prices have been reduced as usual for the previous flagships and they're all roughly $300 cheaper than their first retail price (and about $100 cheaper than when they were on sale for promotions last year). I have a hunch the prices would drop slightly more in the event of a Blue Ribbon sale.

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I meant the blue colour, literally the only good colour (since black and white technically aren't colours, but also because blue looks awesome)
seobro
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Ahh, gotcha. I've personally never been able to see Prism Blue in person (really only ever see Prism White), but I've seen videos and that iridescent blue looks STUNNING. So sad it's being phased out
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Does this make my blue S10 worth more? 😂
seobro
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
If you ever get to sell it you get the bragging rights of "limited edition S10" 🤣
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It was already worth more in my book. Now the value has risen sharply.