Original topic:

Pie beta

(Topic created on: 10-28-2018 10:25 AM)
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I was able to follow XDA instructions and download the recent pie beta on my S9+ and so far everything seems to work (minus Rogers wifi calling and VOLTE) I've tried calling, texting and some apps. I'll play around with it some more in the morning but I'm liking it

Samsung Members app doesn't work it tells me I'm not registered for the beta (obviously) so I have to use it on the web.650a1e49-2ba5-495c-9ea3-abce76d93684.jpg
9480b39e-6e59-416b-af38-ba2e39c63c52.jpg
0a2f48cd-811e-4ac4-bc60-d9583ca7b48d.jpg
c168c830-22d1-4cce-b495-58e32154c00a.jpg
RyanR
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
and just to make sure, this did not trip knox correct
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Correct Knox is not tripped, the way I read it, Knox isn't tripped as you don't root it and this is a build from Samsung
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
A new feature I just saw and haven't read about yet is the Samsung keyboard now has a search button for gifs
0 Likes
RyanR
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
And if we wanted to go back to stock oreo build
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Send a video of the new app opening and closing animations 😄 or animations in general.
0 Likes
JužniFront
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thx guys I'll try in and report easy don't this many times been rooting for years
Can some body confirm that knox is not trip, I guess not because we are not rooting or installing custom recovery
Will report back I'm on s9 Canada fido
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Really want to get it but then have to reset phone as recommended by xda :(

Do you still get security updates or future pie without reset to Oreo?
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
If you flash US ARI6, you'll get USA updates. If you flash the beta without registering on Samsung+, you won't get updates because you aren't registered for beta updates
0 Likes
Android1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
can you please provide your Knox counter screen?
0 Likes
Android1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
hi Habsfan..I tried to follow your instructions but Odin failed...please help
0 Likes