Original topic:

Pie update received today in Canada

(Topic created on: 02-28-2019 02:33 PM)
Dior
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I updated my 9+ today and my phone is messed up! I no longer get missed call notifications from phone being turned off so I dont know if someone called unless they tell me. The battery dies super fast now and the keyboard in Google keeps disappearing so I can't even google half the time. What other problems will I discover? I want to uninstall this update but can't. I hate this phone now! Does anyone have any advice on fixing these issues? 
0 Likes
8 Comments
Zaptor
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
If you're having this many issues, wipe cache or do a factory reset. Back up your stuff first.
Galaxy S
+1 👍
Dior
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I don't want to do a factory reset but where would I wipe the cache? And do I still need to back up my stuff first? Thanks!
0 Likes
Galaxy S
To wipe cache - Boot into Recovery (Power + Bixby +Volume UP) Use the volume button to scroll down to Wipe Cache & select it with the Power button - Reboot - But from the issues that you are describing - I'd recommend that you backup your device with Smart Switch - move everything that you need or want to the external sd card or computer - and Factory Reset 😉 🐧

You do NOT need to backup your device if you only Wipe Cache.
Dior
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks!👍
0 Likes
RanbyBawa
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
how to boot into recovery..
Everytime I press those three buttons simultaneously, it opens up bixby
0 Likes
Galaxy S