Original topic:

Quick FYI for December Members Rewards

(Topic created on: 12-07-2017 09:18 AM)
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey guys!

Just wanted to give everybody a quick heads up that we're going to be giving away various rewards this December in time for the holidays!

We're looking to give away more prizes than usual, so it would be super helpful for us if those that have received an email would respond as soon as they can to help speed up the process. Either myself or my team member Shirley Chu will be reaching out as an FYI. For those wondering if this is a "legitimate" offer, please rest assured that it is. For newer members who aren't as familiar with the process, you can also browse through the forum to see the reviews/posts that other members have put up after they've received their prizes. :)

Thanks everyone!

-Nick
18 Comments
MamaBear
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Thank you Nick and Shirley for all tne great things you do for us! Happy Holidays!
0 Likes
LemurLeap
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
thanks Nick and Shirley! wow exciting stuff happening
0 Likes
Jmak
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Super excited thank you
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
That's super exciting! Thanks Nick😊
Galaxy S
Amazing News @Nick, and thank you for creating a post that is "Certified by Samsung" that all these emails will be "legitimate"
I recall, every time email's go out, we always see at least once post from a user, asking if it is a legitimate email, so thank you for creating this post. I see it very useful :)

Keep being amazing Nick and Shirley and everyone else at Samsung, hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a very very Happy New Year!!
Super Excited for Samsung for F18!!!
Mawomo
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you so much @nick for sharing!! :) :)
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Got to agree with what's been said before...
A great job by both Nick and Shirley and very thoughtful with it being close to Xmas...
Thank you from all of us...
Emperor7
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
🙏🙏🙏 Nick the real MVP
0 Likes
Galaxy S
We cant forget Steve!!
0 Likes