Original topic:

Re: Help with drawing & coloring apps

(Topic created on: 05-18-2020 09:51 AM)
MsAG
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi all, hope you all are keeping safe 😄
.. can someone please help me. I have the S 20 & I'm wondering how can I draw & color on those art apps since I don't have the galaxy note.. I use to use one & the pen was handy & so now I tried the galaxy note pen on my S 20 just for the app & it doesn't work.. is there a way or nahh. Not liking to use my finger tips it's awkward 
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes there is a third party tool, it's called a stylus 🤙👍
I buy cheap ones at the dollar store bc we lose alot of them, like missing socks after a wash, where they goes... no one knows 🤷🙃

View solution in context

Solution
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
It's "maybe"
and there is somewhat of a solution,
Get a stylus!
no you can't click the button and make certain things happen with your device, but a stylus is a more defined extension of your finger for sure 🤷

View solution in context

9 Comments
Kel212
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
You cannot use an s-pen with the s20.

However there might be a 3rd party tool that you could use
0 Likes
Solution
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes there is a third party tool, it's called a stylus 🤙👍
I buy cheap ones at the dollar store bc we lose alot of them, like missing socks after a wash, where they goes... no one knows 🤷🙃
Kel212
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yes 👍
0 Likes
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy S

Hey @MsAG,

It is not possible to use S-Pen on S20. Because in Note series there is a panel underneath the display that senses the S Pen. But in S series it is not.

MsAG
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
ok.. didn't think so but thought mabey there was a solution thank you
Solution
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
It's "maybe"
and there is somewhat of a solution,
Get a stylus!
no you can't click the button and make certain things happen with your device, but a stylus is a more defined extension of your finger for sure 🤷
NismoZ
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
where u from
0 Likes
MsAG
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
🇨🇦
0 Likes
asifakberali
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I'm glad I read this. I thought SPen would work with any Samsung device, but now I learned that only Note series can use SPen. ☺️ I just drew this on Sketchbook on Galaxy Note 5. Gotta love the SPen! 😍

IMG_20210118_084210_363_3683.jpg

0 Likes