Original topic:

Reintegrate Location-based automation and accent colors

(Topic created on: 02-13-2018 12:34 PM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hello! I am back once more with a suggestion, after the Mobile Data QS Tile implementation and some suggestions for Samsung Members, now I would like to suggest to integrate some Good Lock features into the mainstream UI.

First, we had on Good Lock location and time-based automation. It would be great if we could set a time and location for the device to do some simple actions, for instance turning on/off WiFi and/or mobile data, sound mode, comms and others.

A IRL scenario would be to have your home location/WiFi set as a location, and in this scenario, LTE is disabled, sound mode is set to Sound, BT would be on and NFC off, Phone discovery On, High performance mode On ect...

The same location, this time between, say 22:00 and 7:00, would have these settings: WiFi On, LTE Off, Sound mode Mute, BT Off, NFC Off, Blue light filter/Reading Mode On, Standard performance mode, Do Not Disturb On.

And outside the reach of the location, the phone would default to a preset the user made before. There would be multiple scenarios with such Location/Beacon-based and Time-based conditions.

Also, I liked the opportunity to change the UI color and accent colors manually. This would definitely be a plus for people that do not find what they want in the Theme store (I did not unfortunately and there is no simple way to create your own theme, something that should also ne changed).

Thanks for reading
2 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
And before you ask, yes, I know this is doable with apps like Tasker. But the way it was done in Good Lock was much simpler and easier. It would also be better if it's done directly for TW/UX, as it can take advantage of all the already present features and be better integreated within the UX
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @CHMultimedia! Your suggestions sounds great! Thanks for your feedback!

- Nick
0 Likes