Original topic:

Rogers OS Update has a nice Surprise πŸ‘

(Topic created on: 11-08-2019 11:34 AM)
Shaggyskunk1BLM
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
The S10 series getting another OTA so soon after the last one on the 28th of October - Nice 🐧

Along with the devices that were expected to receive the OTA on the 11th πŸ•ŠοΈ
11 Comments
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I wish S9 series jumped to November update directly, why bother with October still at this point
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I don't know I got RCS on Samsung Messages too not sure why it says that
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Oh also not to forget, that 11 Nov update...is probably coming Tuesday πŸ˜‚
0 Likes
Barroux
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I can't wait for the One UI 2 update, but any update is welcomed.
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Updates such a big thing for people. I just don't get it. Just adding more layers for more background battery drainage.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yup - You don't get it... 🐧
jamesy
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
updates are very important. they include security patches and software tweaks even new features. so yeah, they are big deals especially for Samsung users who rarely see timely updates lol.
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Optimizations you say? Think of how many times updates have made battery life worse or even security worse? Windows, Apple, Samsung have all done this. Do you honestly know what you're getting in that update? (beside way they tell you and hide the rest) Have you looked into the strings of code? It's kinda like the saying: don't fix it, if works stupid.... I wasn't trying to bash anyone thoughts on updates. I was just putting some input in that's all. Go on www.xda and get your read on, you'll see what crap updates bring.
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Sadly we're not gonna get Slowfies- it's the same update that the US got.
0 Likes