Original topic:

Rogers Updated OS Upgrade List

(Topic created on: 03-15-2019 02:11 PM)
Sanarjan
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Bad News Rogers has just updated the list and the S8/ NOTE8 is not listed looks like it won't be available for atleast 1 week minimum

0 Likes
12 Comments
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I was literally about to come post the same thing lol. This crap is getting ridiculous! Especially for Note 8's when it was supposed to be in February. I'm getting sick of the lousy Samsung updates. Maybe it time to finally ditch the s-pen and just buy the next pixel.
Sanarjan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I totally agree. I understand they are trying to make sure it's stable and all but the fact that Android Q is out for the Pixels and we don't even get a beta or anything related to Pie in Canada is pretty disappointing.
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
LOL
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
You do realize the whole point of the Googke phone was to have updates months before other OEM's right? Oh ya...you didn't know. Secondly, every year Google and others add Samsung features that have been around a while. Oh and vanilla in ANY aspect of life is pretty boring
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I hear what you guys are saying - The link below may give you some more information about what's been going on - Looks like the US S8 series & Note8 just finished beta testing on March 12th... It says for the Unlocked version so...

https://www.samsungcentral.com/2019/03/12/one-ui-beta-tester-of-us-unlocked-galaxy-s8-and-note-8-dev...
TacticalGlory
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
the update schedule hasn't updated in over a week
0 Likes
Sanarjan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Nope it was updated today, about an hour ago
0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
unbelievable!

it's time to visit the nearest apple store!
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes, to complain of their outrageous prices