Original topic:

S10 Lite isn't lite.

(Topic created on: 01-28-2019 04:11 PM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
https://www.gsmarena.com/the_58_galaxy_s10_will_not_be_lite_s10_will_have_a_12gb_1tb_version-news-35...

The only corners that will be cut on the smaller S10 will be the cameras and the display. This model will be flat. Yay!

Are going to get the special 12GB/1TB S10+? Yeah I don't think we will. Unless sales of the 512GB Note9 are good enough. The 256GB Tab S4 did sell so...

Just want to have colors. COLORS!!!!!! Blue, Green... Quit giving us the dullest colors! Polaris Blue, Alpine White, Copper Brown, Emerald Green...

The S10 series is going live on February 20th, and will go on sale on March 8th. Woo. We'll know then what colors we are getting.

I am more eager to see the Note10. Though if the headphone Jack gets axed, then my upgrade will also get axed.
7 Comments
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Can't wait 😍

I travel a lot and having zoom option in compact phone is like goals.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Don't you have an S9? Getting the S10 will be a waste of money. Spend it on a Bridge camera instead. Those travels will be amazing on Bridge cameras.
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
@chmultimedia yes I've S9. I like to just carry my phone around. Nothing too bulky. Also the S10 will have upgraded selfie camera so that'll be nice and more ram. I'll see how things go when it's released. I'm due for contract renewal too soon.

The S9 I bought full price at store.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
As you wish. Though IMO this is a waste of money. A nice bridge in a nice and light bag... It's infinitely better than any phone camera. You can easily wait with your S9 until the S11.

If it wasn't an inverted gift, I would have never got the Note9 over my S9, let alone the S10.
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I doubt there will be camera improvement drastic in s11. I know the pic quality isn't great and all, and it's one reason my Instagram is weak compared to other travel bloggers (😂), but I just don't fancy myself travelling around with camera hanging around my neck. S9 does the job, just lacking zoom for me.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Also according to recent leaks the "lite" s10 wont have an in display fingerprint reader, it will be a button on the side.
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Ya I'm confused on display fp. I think it's very important. I want to get lite for the compact but idk. I'll go to store and see if I'm comfortable with 6.1"
0 Likes