Original topic:

[S10] Separate Sound App Notification

(Topic created on: 02-02-2020 05:30 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
On my Samsung S10, I have the Separate App Sound feature enabled. I have set it to relay the audio of my Telegram app to the phone (rather than bluetooth devices).

However, after upgrading to Android 10, whenever I dial a number a notification is shown saying that Telegram sound is playing through your phone speaker. I dont need this notification since I already know I have set this setting and it is very annoying. It happens only when making calls.
This issue was not present in Android 9 (i.e. I wouldn't get a notification from Separate app sound when making calls). Has anyone else who is using the separate app sound feature faced this issue with Android 10?
0 Likes
3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Any ideas for this issue? Can someone else please try the separate app sound feature?
0 Likes
skb2035
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I have a similar issue, mine is with the Waze navigation app. I think the app occasionally wakes up, perhaps to check the phone's location, and when it does, the same annoying and completely useless message comes up. (Why useless? Like Alirezaaminian wrote, I have set this up so certainly I know this is the case.)

By the way, to find this thread I was Googling the following: "separate app sound" + "playing through your phone speaker" + annoying. Quite annoying.

0 Likes
mihaela
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I don't get anything notifications in my phone galaxy s10
0 Likes