Original topic:

S10 camera

(Topic created on: 09-02-2019 04:03 PM)
Ryeguy04
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
People say the camera on the s10 is one of the best, I previously owned a pixel xl 2 and in comparison the pixel takes it anyday. I believe something is wrong with my camera due to the fact that it is very VERY poor quality. I have reset my settings on the camera, went to the highest quality, updated the software, cleaned the lenses, I dont know what's wrong with it but it does not compare to the s10's that were reviewed on websites, etc youtube. Anybody have the same problem and or came up with a solution?
0 Likes
7 Comments
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Exact 👍 Even an S9+ **bleep** great pics even full automatic
Ryeguy04
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have yes, and I also went into the camera app it self and pressed "reset settings".
0 Likes
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
@Ryeguy04, does your device can take a pic like the one I put above ?
0 Likes
Ryeguy04
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
absolutely not.
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
There's gonna be an update either tomorrow or Wednesday so check for that.
0 Likes
Techhead
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I went from the Pixel 3XL to this S10+. The camera on the Pixel 3XL is still better than this S10+. It's gotten better with the recent updates, but the Pixel is still better. Samsung's processing isn't the greatest. The S10 series cameras are GOOD, but they still can't match the Pixels for fine detail.

This years Pixel 4 with zoom and wide lenses will blow away Samsung. Other than the camera, I prefer my S10+ though. Everything else about it kills the Pixel 3.
0 Likes
Ryeguy04
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
see I noticed that as well, I have a couple issues other than the camera with my s10. but hey I'm locked in for 2 years I have no choice but to have a love hate relationship with my s10 lol.