Original topic:

S10 color case

(Topic created on: 09-12-2019 01:02 PM)
supermanda
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I refuse to use my new phone until I get it in a case. I also refuse to buy a black case for it....is that my phone or your phone...oops, I accidentally took your phone....
I was looking for a Gear4, that's what they have at Costco now vs Otterbox. Anything similar but in colors? Needs to have a good drop rating, it will be dropped or fumbled at some point.  Not really interested in the clear case with a tattoo or insert.
Thanks!
0 Likes
6 Comments
Galaxy S
Incipio DualPro are the cases that I always use - Here's a link to a comparison between Incipio DualPro & Otterbox and a picture of the red Incipio 🐧

https://forums-androidcentral-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/forums.androidcentral.com/htc-one-m7/276949...
Nemati
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
The problem with this case is that it doesn't offer any screen protection. Unlike the Otterbox DefenderP which does offer some, granted it's not perfect and quite heavy.
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I always use Spigen case for my phones they come in various colours and finishes and I would highly recommend this product..

You can view and order of Amazon
Galaxy S
Me too, but I use clear case because my phone is Aura Glow. 😎
Galaxy S
@Nemati - There IS actually some screen protection offered by the raised lips at the top & bottom with the Incipio DualPro - But I use the Whitestone Dome tempered glass as well 😉🐧
supermanda
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
thanks everyone, I'll check them out. I found this online this morning and as much as I hated the cases with the built in screen cover, I like the water protection this provides. I might give it a go, maybe they're better now?
https://www.punkcase.com/products/punkcase-galaxy-s10-waterproof-case-punkcase-kickstud-series-slim-...
Also, I will have to get used to no ring on the back of my phone or has anyone put one on but lower than the middle to still be able to charge a galaxy watch?
0 Likes