Original topic:

S10 connectivity issue

(Topic created on: 02-25-2020 02:30 PM)
Shareena
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi there, is anyone experiencing issues with their S10. Issues like connection issues. Even with wifi or data. I have confirmed it is not the telco. It is the phone. Please share if anyone facing similar issues. Thank you 
12 Comments
Shakthi15
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
when you start to get this problem shareena?
0 Likes
Shareena
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
started badly 3 weeks ago. before that was bad. so I even changed telco. later realised it's not the telco.
0 Likes
Shakthi15
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
shareena you have to check your network in your place , if you sure the wifi all like that you have to check your device care in settings still you have the problem update here
0 Likes
Shareena
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
it's nothing to do with the settings. I've contacted Samsung and they are aware of this issue. apparently there will be an update end of the month. just wondering if anyone is facing the same issue
0 Likes
NinjaGobi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yes. I had this issues a few times this month. sometimes I had to put it on flight mode to regain the data connection. hope Samsung will fix this.
0 Likes
Shareena
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes same here. that's a quick fix. but it's really bad. yes hope Samsung will fix this ASAP.
MOD_1
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Shareena,

This is Moderator from Samsung Members Community.

We feel so bad for you experience, we really hope the connection will back to normal soon.

We need your cooperation to provide some print screen and information to us for further investigation.

1. Device IMEI/SN (*#06#) - optional
2. Location having issue - we will send technical support to check the connection at the area.
3. TELCO. Working on 1 SIM or dual SIM
4. Details symptom description
5. Details reproduce steps - Please let us know how you reproduce this issues.
6. How frequent symptom happen.
7. Problem binary (Confirm on *#1234#) - print screen is needed.
8. Time range where normally problem occur.

Except IMEI number, the rest of the information you can share at here if you agree with it.

We will escalate to related team and conduct network testing at the location you mentioned.

However, if you have privacy concern, you also can escalate your details through Samsung Email Support  (https://www.samsung.com/my/support/)

Once again, we apologies for all the inconvenience caused.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Shareena
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi MOD 1, thank you very much for reaching out to me. below are the requested information.

1. Device IMEI/SN (*#06#) - optional
I am willing to share but as mentioned not here. so if you need it just call me.
2. Location having issue - we will send technical support to check the connection at the area.
for now there is not just one area I'm facing this issue. it happens at office, home and wherever I am. the quick fix is to.restart or airplane mode it. I have colleagues using Celcom and we did a side by side test and mine didnt load. the strange thing is even on wifi pages dont download.
3. TELCO. Working on 1 SIM or dual SIM - i was using Digi and reckon it was a telco issue and changed to Celcom. guess what it was worse. I'm so frustrated. so many friends and family using Celcom with no issue but they are using iPhone.
4. Details symptom description
connection issue. no connectivity. page doesn't load. cant open my official office email on office 365. Facebook. nothing loads.
5. Details reproduce steps - Please let us know how you reproduce this issues.
I have to airplane mode it or restart. I find this unacceptable after paying so much for a phone and I cant enjoy it. to make matters worse my phone is not even 6 months old.
6. How frequent symptom happen.
everytime. there is no.specific time
7. Problem binary (Confirm on *#1234#) - print screen is needed.
sent below.
8. Time range where normally problem occur.
no particular time
0 Likes
MOD_1
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Shareena,

Thank you for your promptly reply.

Please allow us to advice you kindly visit to your nearest service center for further investigation.

You can make your appointment here  (https://www.samsung.com/my/support/mobile-devices/book-an-appointment/) before heading to our service center.

Once again we apologies for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.